For ambitious amateur athletes and competitive athletes, we offer a sports medical examination according to the Guidelines of the German Society for Sports Medicine and Prevention (DGSP). We represent a licensed examination centre of the German Olympic Sports Confederation (DOSB) as well as the Landessportbund NRW (LSB).
The time required for the sports medical examination is about 3 hours.
Athletes of the three federal cadres (A, B, C), as well as D-cadre athletes please click here
Our offer of sports medical health examination includes:
- Anamnesis of your own as well as your familiy
- Comprehensive general medical examination and orthopaedic examination
- Measurement of relevant body parameters
- Preparation and evaluation of a resting ECG and blood pressure measurement
- Exercise ECG on the bicycle ergometer
- Laboratory tests
- Rest spirometry
- Echocardiography of the heart
- Exercise test on the bicycle ergometer with ECG recording, blood pressure measurement and lactate value determination or sport-specific (treadmill, rowing ...)
- Spiroergometry - gas analysis
- FMS test (functional movement screen)
- Final consultation
- A detailed report including all findings and specific training recommendations will be sent out promptly.
You will be treated as a private patient our clinic and therefore you will be charged for the services. Since every examination is individual, we cannot exactly quantify the exact amount of the invoice beforehand. The billing is done according to the GOÄ (Gebührenordnung für Ärzte). If you are a statutory health insurance patient, please contact your health insurance company to arrange for the costs to be covered. If you have any questions about the costs, please contact us by e-mail or telephone.